Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Duh

I have little idea what I am doing. I USED to be a blogger on Blogger, but virtually everyone I knew left for Farcebook. So, eventually, did I. Now here I am, rejoining Blogger. Farcebook was great, for what it's supposed to be: down and dirty and quick and brief.

I have friends on there. Great people. But I like detail. I like things in full. Not in shorthand, though THIS will be brief.

I have two kids in their 20s. I live with a cat, alone in an apartment in the geographical centre of Canada. I am divorced. My cat's name is Sweetie. I also have a plecostomous plus baby snails in my aquarium.

They both eat shit -- really -- so they'll do fine.

Sweetie will just sit there and watch them.

 
 

5 comments:

  1. what happened to your fish,? Start taking pix of various things in your apartment and discuss them like you used to in the good ole days....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska is in the USA, not Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry: I had 6 neon tetras, beautiful fish. They all died, one by one. I'm assuming the new plecostomus I bought -- one of which has also died -- had a disease when I bought them from Fretland. I will take pix once I get going. I think Matthew, particularly, loves that. Where did I say Alaska is in Canada? I know that of course, it's in the You Mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry: I tried to access your blog. No can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry: Editing error. I have removed that reference.

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Disagree, if you want. But don't be abusive.