Her food is little pellets of stuff. It numbers in the hundreds when I feed her. Like most cats, she eats some to get her fill, then goes back to her "kill" later in the day.
In the morning, after she has eaten like crazy and is no longer famished, she starts playing with her food. She shovels it out, one pellet by one, and it goes flying. She chases it down and scarfs it down, playing with her food as I used to do as a kid.
She makes a game of everything. She is mischievous. I love it.
Note: I realize I have inadvertently put in 2 copies of the same pic above. I do not know and cannot figure out how to delete one. Live with it.
ReplyDeleteLove the cat stares at fish picture.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I should not have published this comment, thinking I knew the author of this correspondence. I will ONLY publish comments by identifiable people and will delete this if you do not identify yourself. The person I THOUGHT sent this is an author published by Muffin Dog Press. In any event, please identify yourself. Or contact me by message on Facebook or by email.
DeleteMe too. I had 5 neon tetras in there, which she would look at all the time. They all died due to a disease brought in by my one remaining fish, a plecostomous (bottom feeder, like a catfish). I think.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plecostomus Wiki article on the pleco...
ReplyDeletelove your cat's pics and your stories about her.
ReplyDelete-pauline
Thanks.
DeleteMy cat doesn't scoop food out of it's dish and chase it like game! That must be highly entertaining Chris!
ReplyDelete- Doug
She's like a child inventing her own games to play. It's hilarious. I'm sure it's her way of having fun...
DeleteI wanted to play that song, Nature's Way by Spirit. It won't let me.
DeleteAnd there's no repetition in your pictures. I like the second one. Paw poised, ready for a swipe. Or is she holding on to something? Can't really tell. - Doug
ReplyDeletePix 1 and 3 are the same. That's her spt right beside me at the pooter!
Deletespot, not spt. I need a new keyboard.
ReplyDelete